Friday, May 1, 2009

I have the entire interview!

Just wanted to let everyone know I now have a copy of the entire interview that I did with Jocelyn Lockwood from KTEN News Midday. As soon as my techie is able to edit out the needed section, we'll post it on all my pages.

Don't forget the book signing is tomorrow at Hastings Entertainment in Sherman, TX from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. It sounds like we're going to have quite the party. Just a little disappointed that my brother and his family won't be able to be there due to a sick baby, but maybe next time. Get well, little guy, and tell your mommy to give you a great big kiss from Auntie Jamie!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt Jamie! We're sad we're not there, but we hope your book signing is going great! Starting to feel better here but still a little fussy! Love you-- Jerry, Alissa, Logan

    ReplyDelete